Our firm specializes in acquiring and selling Premium, top level, Spanish Language Domains for our clients. Premium Spanish Language Domains are highly sought by savvy companies looking to leverage their economic power online and off. Since 1999 we have been helping clients acquire and market their businesses with premium domain names. Visionary companies are using premium Spanish Language Domains to attract Spanish speaking consumers and grow their businesses.
Internet Domain Names are the Real Estate of the Internet; the raw land upon which all Internet web sites are built. Premium Spanish Language Domains can be used to generate targeted internet traffic to communicate to the more than 50 million Hispanics who live in the United States (see article) and the 460+ million native Spanish speakers who live around the world. Estimates calculate 517 million total Spanish speakers in 70 countries worldwide. (See Chart)
What is a Premium Spanish Language Domain Name?
- It is highly marketable, very brand able, and easy to remember.
- It is clear in meaning, usually one or two words and defines a product, service or industry.
- It is ideally positioned for search engine recognition and direct intuitive online discovery.
- It has transformational energy to leverage growth in a company’s notoriety and business.
- It has unlimited commercial viability online and great strategic marketing value offline.
- It holds the highest value in the domain name marketplace.
- Spanish speakers instantly know what it means.
- It ends in .com- .Com domain names are considered to be the most widely used, accepted, and valuable domain names on the planet.
As you can see in the chart below, U.S. Hispanic Internet use and penetration has been on a steady rise. This market will continue to grow as the penetration of Hispanics / Latinos enters the online community.
US Hispanic Internet User 2009-2014
In the two blue graphs chart to the right, you can see that the Hispanic market online made up 15% of the total U.S. Internet market in 2012 but that going forward from that point, Hispanic internet market growth will be three times that of the Non-Hispanic Internet market growth.
Some examples of premium Spanish Language Domains we represent are:
The following data is compelling:
- Estimates show that: 460+ million people speak Spanish worldwide. (Read article)
- Spanish is the 3rd most used language on the internet. Over 222 million Spanish speaking internet users around the globe and growing rapidly as of January 2014. (see chart)
- U.S. Latino/Hispanic population growth is exploding. Latinos are the fastest growing population group in the U.S. As of 2012, 53 million Hispanics were living in the U.S. (see chart) The Census Bureau projects U.S. Latino population to be over 100 million by 2050.
- U.S. Latinos have money and they spend it. Household income for Latino families averages $77,000/year and is growing. (‘Meet the U.S. Adult Hispanic Internet User’)
- U.S. Latino population is highly digitally oriented and connected. (see chart)
The demographics of Latinos in the United States and Spanish speakers worldwide make premium Spanish Language Domains a powerful, one of a kind marketing opportunity, for firms wanting to join the front end of a marketing revolution on line and off.